LetHostTalk
Right SSD VPS deal ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Right SSD VPS deal ...

What's the best SSD VPS provider?
It seems to me they are: kvchosting.net and hostingsource.com. And what do you think?

Comments

• I would recommend you to have a look at vps hosting from warez-host.com. They have also more than 1 location and I believe with them  you will  get what you have been looking for.

• I need to say that hostingsource.com has responsive customer tech support who helped me to transfer all my files to their server. They are available 24/7, so I can even call them at midnight. The uptime guarantee is trust - 99.9% (my website has never been down before).

• TuchaTucha Member, Provider
    I can recommend https://tucha.cloud/en.

One of the main features of the service is its flexibility. TuchaFlex+ allows you to choose the resource configuration that you need. You can purchase the required number of cores, RAM, SSD (or HDD) space, and IP addresses. A virtual machine allows you to install any operating system. All you need for work is a stable Internet connection and a gadget (computer, laptop, or tablet).

The guys have excellent technical support 24x7
  • Have a look at VPS hosting deals from bodHOST. Super fast servers with 99.95% uptime, SSD Storage, 24x7 support and many more....... 
  • TarakliyaTarakliya Member
    edited December 2020
    VPS accounts from QHoster.com and ASVhost.com can be suitable for you.
    Their sites are easy to navigate and everything is laid out clearly. The price you see is the price you pay, unlike other companies. My experience has been very pleasant indeed, very impressed and certainly will continue with them.

• Asgard87Asgard87 Member, Provider
    Gomarry said:
    What's the best SSD VPS provider?
    It seems to me they are: kvchosting.net and hostingsource.com. And what do you think?

Where are you located? If US or India servers then HostGator India is the best for SSD VPS.