LetHostTalk
Best EU hosting providers — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Best EU hosting providers

What are the best EU hosting providers?
It seems tome they are: QHoster.com and Owned-networks.net.

Comments

• I would name speedehost.com as one of the best for Bulgaria VPS solutions.

• I'd recommend bodHOST web hosting for the best VPS hosting solutions in Europe.  
    with bodHOST VPS you can :
    • Host your sites over Linux or Windows platform
    • Get high compute power at optimal costs
    • Get guaranteed resources for your part of the server
    • Be assured that your VPS will work like a charm
    • Host unlimited number of domains
    • Get full Root/Administrator Access to your VPS
  • Any problem is solved immediately. Uptime is good as my sites are always up.
    Pages load fast. Your sites will be in good hands if you choose QHoster.com web host.

• well, Owned-networks.net is double thumbs up... I highly recommend their server, not only that their server is reliable but also they have fast and very good support team.... Excellent hosting... keep up the good work guys...

• Coupon: QHOSTERSHARED60OFF3Y  for 60% OFF for all Shared Hosting with 3-year plans, including Resellers!
    Coupon: QHOSTERBIGSAVE2YR for 40% OFF for all VPS Hosting with 2-year plans!
    Pricing - the best. QHoster.com is the absolute best in the business.

• With QHoster.com hosting, I get a great rate, and I never have to worry about surprises. They have managed to keep my site running smoothly even when it has grown 5 times bigger than it was with the previous hosts and I must say: always with excellent service and response times.

Coupon: KVMXENOPENVZVPSANDSHARED30OFF  for 30% OFF for all XEN, OpenVZ, KVM plans, including resellers!