LetHostTalk
Server provider ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Server provider ...

What's the best server provider?
Two hosts are in my mind: legionbox.com and inxy.com. So what should I do?

Comments

• I would normally look for in below order:
    Support (Technical support is very important), Value for Price (you will get what you pay for), Uptime, Reliability!

Nice server hosting deals offered by these web hosts:
    Just choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.

• Not sure what's better between the two hosts you sent but I feel I can suggest you to take a look at our VPS offers here:https://sonicfast.io/vps-kvm.php Included with it, we also provide 100Gbps DDoS mitigation and 24/7 Live support.
  • It is not easy to find out the best web hosting provider for your website. This includes lots of study and constant examining so that you can get the best web hosting provider. Here are some advices to make your search for the web hosting provider easier.

In the first place you need to go through the site thoroughly and see the number of pages that the site has got. Remember, the bigger the site the more the number of pages. If you find that the site has fewer pages then you can easily understand that the servers that are there do not have the potential of handling heavy traffic.

You need to search a host which would provide you support for 24 hours a day throughout the year. It is absolutely necessary to solve problems of your website immediately.

Every host provides you online tools which you should investigate. You should find all the web building tools available such as tools which are needed for building a store to tools that provide support for blogs and forums.

Last but not the least; read through the disclaimer before opting for the web hosting company. See if it is providing the facility of money back guarantee and whether there are any hidden costs involved. For this you can read the reviews that are found in the internet.

Contact CoolHandle now for the reliable web hosting in USA with 24*7 support for anything – domain names, website hosting, Dedicated servers, & VPS hosting.
  • I have dedicated servers with:
    So far I'm satisfied with both of them.

• etechsupportetechsupport Member, Provider
    inxy.com cost looks very low you can try and tell me if you need technical support 
  • You will be pleased with Thaihosting.asia - they offer affordable server hosting deals. Support staff ROCKS!!! EVERY time I have a request, problem or issue I get an answer or a response quicker than if I could do things myself. I love the support!