LetHostTalk
Server to sign up with ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Server to sign up with ...

Comparing servers from legionbox.com and tzulo.com, which plan is better to sign up with?

Comments

• etechsupportetechsupport Member, Provider
    Before purchase server from anywhere check there support system many companies provide only ticket support and that takes time to resolve the problem 
  • They are far and away the best. I've gotten very quick and very good response on the few occasions I've needed support. Pricing for Tzulo.com dedicated hosting service is very reasonable and I have never had a service interruption.

• I was looking for a web hosting company to host my start-up company's website.
    There were three things I was looking for:
    1) Great price
    2) Great service
    3) variety of tools (web development, webmail, website analysis, etc)
    Tzulo.com has these qualities. I am happy.

• The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side. Tzulo.com seem to be online 24/7 and are ready to help you with everything. GREATLY RECOMMENDED!

• I've used Tzulo.com host for just over four months now, I have cloud plan 1 in the Chicago location. Excellent support, excellent response time...I would highly recommend them.

• Servers from kvchosting.net and owned-networks.net are well-balanced and cheap.
    Servers are custom-built, provisioned, secured and delivered within 24 hours or less of purchase.