LetHostTalk
Looking for a cheap shared hosting plan for a year — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Looking for a cheap shared hosting plan for a year

KyatiPandeyKyatiPandey Member
edited July 2019 in General Talks
Hi,

I am looking for a cheap shared hosting plan for a year.

Thanks,
- Khyati
Post edited by LetsHostTalkAdmin on

Comments

• Hi,

I am looking for a cheap shared hosting plan for a year.

Thanks,
    - Khyati

You posted this in offer section ;)

Look at offer section and you can find various yearly hosting plan from many hosting company providers.
  • I support. There are many options for hosting in the offers section of the forum.
  • Can recommend Fastnext.com Linux VPS deals. Use promocode "cpanel50off" - gives 50% off on Cpanel License for all payment periods (valid till 31th of August 2019). The prices are higher but they do not oversell and you get what you pay for.
    Excellent service on top of the line HardWare.
  • I know nice shared hosting plans offered by these reliable hosts:
    - Rockhoster.com
    - Kvchosting.net
    - Hostpapa.com
    They never sell overshared network as many other hosts do, so your sites will be always up and very fast.
  • Pretty good shared hosting accounts in Canada offered by Canspace.ca professionals.
    + You can order feature-rich shared solutions in USA at HostingSource.com
    They are both reliable and trustworthy. Good luck! ;)
  • Emma_CraigEmma_Craig Member, Provider
    If you are looking for the Cheap Web Hosting provider then you should search on the Internet. It is the finest way to search for your Cheap and Right web hosting provider in your budget. I suggest you Serverwala Data Center, It is the best and most trustworthy web hosting provider company that offer Cheap Forex VPS and Dedicated Server for all clients. They offer many services with all Dedicated Server and VPS Server like 24*7 Client Support, Best Technology, Lastest Hardware, Up-time guarantee, with SSD enable, and many more.