LetHostTalk
Netherlands VPS - where can I pruchase hosting? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Netherlands VPS - where can I pruchase hosting?

I need help to choose reliable host along with helpful techs.
Server location required: Netherlands. I found Libertyvps.net - their Offshore Web Hosting (SSD) deals look quite good.
I need hosting account with 150 gbs of HD + 2500 gbs of bandwidth.
What host is better? And why?

Comments

• If you want to publish whatever content you want online, without fear of censorship (as long as it's legal), LibertyVPS could be a good host for you. If you have no such special requirements, you'll probably find that the prices are too high.
  • servertrafficwebservertrafficweb Member, Provider
    hello my friend,

u can purchase hosting from godaddy
  • Pricing for Libertyvps.net offshore hosting service is very reasonable and I have never had a service interruption. Good communication and customer service is key to a great web-host, and it has these qualities in spades.

• Highly recommend libertyvps.net offshore web hosting service. Technical support issues are resolved in a timely manner. Pricing for the service is very reasonable and I have never had a service interruption.

• Maekfee said:

I need help to choose reliable host along with helpful techs.
    Server location required: Netherlands. I found Libertyvps.net - their Offshore Web Hosting (SSD) deals look quite good.
    I need hosting account with 150 gbs of HD + 2500 gbs of bandwidth.
    What host is better? And why?

Better VPS is KVM VPS or Cloud VPS